Monday, January 11, 2010

This Is the First Post In a Series of Many.

As I regain consciousness on the cold floor of an industrial freezer, the only thing I can collect is that I need to find an article to write about from a German news source. It is in my best interest to find an article on entertainment or technology, as to get an A in the class without reading too many asinine quotes from sissies about the environment. With this intelligence, it is my hope to compare German culture with American, to discover more about German viewpoints on popular subjects (especially politics), and to hopefully learn a few new things about Germany in general.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting beginning, Herr Brandner, and I look forward to the articles you select, as well as your reflections on them. If you are concerned about the "asinine quotes" in articles about the environment, I'd suggest you stay away from that area.

    Here are a couple sources to use:

    http://www.dw-world.de/
    and
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/

    ReplyDelete